- Operating Frequency – 2.4000-2.4835 GHz; 5.725-5.850 GHz
- Hovering Accuracy (P-mode with GPS) – Vertical: ±1.64 feet (±0.5 m) or ±0.33 feet (±0.1 m, Downward Vision System enabled) Horizontal: ±4.92 feet (±1.5 m) or ±0.98 feet (±0.3 m, Downward Vision System enabled)
- Max Ascent Speed – 16.4 ft/s (5 m/s)
- Max Descent Speed (vertical) – 9.8 ft/s (3 m/s)
- Max Flight Time (with two TB55 batteries) – M210 V2: 34 min (no payload), 24 min (takeoff weight: 6.14 kg) M210 RTK V2: 33 min (no payload), 24 min (takeoff weight: 6.14 kg)
The ultimate platform for aerial productivity combines a rugged design and simple configurability to work as a solution for a variety of industrial applications. Improvements to the M200 Series V2 enhance intelligent control systems, flight performance, and add flight safety and data security features.